Friday, September 2, 2011

The Kids Are Alright

      No matter what, I think my favorite team to beat will always be Arsenal. So let's just say that United's win on Sunday was even more exciting for me. That being said I could not help but feel bad for Arsenal's squad. Mostly because Mr. Wenger fielded an unexperienced team with almost no specific strategy to address the United side. That aside, it looks like they have gone and made some signings that should at least keep them a float. However, I dont see anything silver in their near future.
    Once again United's youth ran rampant and looked extraordinary. Anderson for one seems to finally be moving around the pitch when he doesnt have the ball. All I can say is that it is about time. Hopefully he will find new form for this season. Rooney has been absolutel magnificent and he will be paramount to the rest of this season's campaign. He looks good on the ball. He looks good off the ball and in front of goal. At the moment there is nothing he can't do. Keep it up Roo!

No comments:

Post a Comment